Monday, December 17, 2007

Couldn't you . . .

. . . just gobble him up?
Hard to believe that in 6 days my little baby boy will be one! With Delaney, I was so excited for her 1st birthday. But now, each milestone reminds me that I won't get to experience them again. I know that I have so much to look forward to with each of my munchkins. But I can't help but miss all of those things that have already passed. The first smile, first word, first open mouthed sloppy kiss! It's a good thing I take so many pictures and can look back at those squishy baby cheeks to remind me of how very much I just wanted to eat him up every day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

completely ! he is just one adorable little guy...i think you should take a video of him dancing up by the hallway magnet board as he keeps hitting his muscial toy...he gets more wild with each song! that was hilarious! G'ma S