Sunday, April 13, 2008

Why I love Sunday

What is it about this day that sets it apart from all the others??? I have a completely different feeling waking up on Sunday morning, that every other day of the week. . . here's why I think Sunday's are my favorite day.

* Ryan is here - he gladly manages the kids for breakfast so I can take an actual shower, and not try to break some world record for the fastest shower in history!!!

* Church - a sanctuary, a place to fill my spiritual tank for the upcoming week, fellowship with others in my faith family

* NO HOUSEWORK! This is the one day I can do absolutely no housework and not suffer from the guilt of how much I didn't get done. Although, I often do a few little things to cheat the system - it's amazing that a couple of loads of laundry on a Sunday is so much fun. If I can get the bedding or towels done on a Sunday, I feel like I stole some time away from the rest of the week.

* Family Time - the one day of the week that Ryan doesn't work. Our time together as a complete family is something to be cherished.

There are always exceptions -- like this Sunday! Ryan is at a seminar in Minneapolis, making this Sunday feel like every other day of the week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What timing for a seminar for the poor guy... THE MASTERS is on TV this weekend!!...he works all week and then has to sit through a seminar for work all weekend... not fair! ! If I coulda done it for you this weekend Ryan, I would have! Momsie