Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My girls

When I returned home from a retreat on Sunday, my girls greeted me with oodles of pictures drawn just for me. This is quite common, their way of expressing just how much they missed me. Here is a picture from each one. Take a close look and tell me what you think they might mean . . .
This one I get. Home . . . hearts. . . the message isn't lost on me!
It's beautiful, Delaney.

Okay, do I need to work on my hairstyle? Not quite sure what's going on with it here -- look a little like a giant helmet. And I'm definitely not that blessed, but thanks for making a mommy feel good Jillian!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm lovin' that scalloped edge Jillian put on your pretty orange dress.. .and definitely am jealous of the length of your eyelashes! Ryan drew our house at Stony Bar almost exactly like Delaney's version when he was in 2nd grade.. and I still have it framed to this day! He didn't quite put the curly swirls on the roof line as she has though...much more of a feminine touch to that house design. I'm thinking you ARE very blessed in many, many ways to have the home you do, the wonderful husband you have, the 3 precious children you've created together, and Jesus in your heart! I know I'm blessed to be able to call you my daughter-in-law! G'ma S.

MAV06 said...

Love those pictures! What a treat to get when you come home to your family. I can't wait to get some more in the mail to add to the ones posted in the art/craft room.
V