Wednesday, April 29, 2009

milestone

Prompted by a certain incident that took place yesterday, I took apart Elliott's crib and replaced it with the toddler bed. I won't go into the details, just know that nothing could prepare me for the strong odor that assaulted me when I entered the room during naptime. . . .

Elliott is very proud of his 'big boy bed' and was so excited to show it off last night -- and to check out the bounce factor. Not sure we should have encouraged that particular move! He tucked in so sweetly last night and drifted right off to sleep - no sneaking out or calling for daddy or mommy. I went in to wake him this morning and found him all snuggled up, sleeping soundly -- on the floor next to his bed!



3 comments:

G'ma S said...

oh-oh... he pulled another "ryan" ... we've all been there!

Anonymous said...

He just wanted out of that crib!!! Gotta love 'em.

MAV06 said...

hmmm??? Nice air in the third picture.