Thursday, May 14, 2009

best friends

If you know Jillian, you know that she is everyone's friend. Her bubbly, sweet, always joyful personality make her someone you just want to be around. She's loved by all, but especially by mommy!

Jillian and Allisen have been friends since they were babies. Sarah and I met while pregnant with them and I swear they connected even then. Now these girls aren't two peas in a pod. One is a girly-girl, loving everything princess and sparkly, while the other loves hockey and horses. But two better friends you will never find. Tomorrow Allisen celebrates her 6th birthday and below you will find the homemade card from Jillian. It brought tears to my eyes to see what she wrote to her best friend. I am so proud God chose me to be her mom!



I never knew how much you could mean to me.
(the words written in black on the left side)

1 comment:

Ann said...

Allisen's birthday is today, May 16th. The first thing Jillian did this morning was call her best friend to wish her a happy birthday. What a treasure she is!