Saturday, May 22, 2010

pretty.pretty.princess

As I was getting things ready for a garage sale, I sorted through the game cabinets (yes, there are 2!) trying to find somethings we no longer played. I thought the girls had likely outgrown the game Pretty Pretty Princess, so it went into the stack of items to be priced. Silly me -- what was I thinking??? Elliott discovered this treasure and immediately set it up to play. So play it we did - day after day of games of spinning to find out what piece of jewelry we would put on next. Such is the life of the little brother of two sisters.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Unknown said...

I love it! I'm sure that if this baby ends up being a girl she is going to be big into trucks, cars, and star wars if her brothers have their way. Just tonight they decided to take their shirts off and play 'boxing.' Not sure if I'm ready for them to get any bigger. I'm sure that William and Bennett could help Elliott out with all the boy stuff! And don't worry too much, I believe my nephew used to dress up in his sisters princess dresses when he was younger. Now he is into all things boy.