Thursday, January 22, 2009

my little cowpokes

Elliott spends his entire morning asking "Jillian home from school now?" They have the best time together - setting up a zoo with the blocks and animals, playing with every toy in the basement, bowling on the wii. . . She even put him down for his nap yesterday - complete with stories, lullably and somehow getting him into his crib (glad I wasn't in there to witness it!). She's like the cream in the middle of the oreo cookie - stuck a little bit to both of her siblings. She definitely looks up to her big sister, wants to be like her and craves her approval. They enjoy playing make-believe together - barbies, petshops, school. Delaney is sometimes too grown up (and quite bossy) for the silly side of Jillian. It's a good thing she has such a goofy little brother!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MAV06 said...

Jillian and Elliott -
I wish I could be there to play cowfolks with you! It looks like a ton of fun. What songs would we sing? Kenny Chesney sons I hope. Hey - He is going to be close to here in July for Cheyenne Frontier Days. Do you think I should get tickets?
Love,
Auntie V

G'ma S said...

He is going to be in FARGO on June 20th! I think we should make it a family event cuz like Jillian used to say "turn up the chenny kesney loud mom" ! You two already have the cowboy hats...G'ma has to get herself one!

Unknown said...

How sweet. Bennett and William are just starting to be able to play together. And most of the time they are fighting over who has which car. But I have hope that it will get better over time.