Friday, January 16, 2009

me, too!


How do 3 kids spend a day off from school? Begging mommy to do lots and lots of activities! We baked cookies, played Wii bowling, made Valentines for kids at the Children's Hospital, and painted fingernails and toenails. Not to be left out, Mr. Elliott needed his nails to sparkle, too! Delaney's fingernails are green and toenails are pink - topped with purple glitter polish, of course. Jillian's nails are a pattern - bright pink and aqua blue. What did Elliott go for? A pattern on his fingernails (green and blue - finished with a coat of purple glitter) and his toenails are a "beautiful pink!" Daddy said he's scarred for life. . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry Ann. My neighbor has painted all of her boys toenails. Every time she went to paint her own nails the boys wanted theirs painted too. One day a couple of years ago she even painted William's toes while we were outside playing. :)I think if I actually painted my nails my boys would want it too.

G'ma S said...

With 2 older sisters, I think there's alot more of that kinda stuff to come...nail polishing is probably just the start. He's got a healthy head of hair...there's always, styling, cutting, coloring to be done by older sisters experimenting on innocent, gullible younger brothers. Daddy just doesn't remember his innocent youth with a sister named "Ria"... I think everyone's nails look simply FABULOUS and what fun on a cold, wintery day!