Tuesday, June 21, 2011

jillian

The adorable Miss Jillian . . . what can I say about 2nd grade??? She also had a rockstar teacher that challenged and encouraged her! It was a wonderful year - she managed to get a perfect score on each spelling test this year! They wrote in a book titled "The Month to Month Me." Here are some highlights:


October - If I could have an hour a day at school to study anything I wanted, I would choose: to work on my Harper and Bailey series. (There are atleast 8 stories so far!)

November - 5 things I really LIKE are: my family, dance, piano, blueberries, friends.
5 things I really DISLIKE are: tomatoes, tornadoes, waking up early, bullies, robbers.


January was all about family - Things I enjoy doing with:
Mom - cuddling with her.
Dad - playing cat and mouse and superheroes with him!
Brother & Sister - playing hide-and-seek, doing puzzles, and playing outside with them.


February - all about friends
I think it is important for a friend to be: nice and stand up for people.
My friends think I am - very creative and nice.


April - I have thought about the following occupation: being a vet because I am good at taking care of animals.


Jillian is my sweet, snuggly, always-puts-others-first girl! So proud to be her mama!





Last day of 2nd grade






No comments: