Saturday, February 24, 2007

Two Months Old

Our little man is two months old already!
He's becoming quite social. He loves to coo and gurgle, and has even blessed us with some squeaky giggles. Delaney adores him and still hasn't grown tired of holding him and talking to him. Jillian is getting ready for when he's older; he just doesn't seem to enjoy the games of peek-a-boo and This Little Piggy quite yet. One thing is certain, he has taken hold of our hearts and we couldn't imagine our lives without him.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ria said...

I can't believe how big he looks...I can tell by the photo that he's got personality! Miss you all and want to see you very soon!
Auntie Ria

Anonymous said...

Oh, sweet Elliott! He is getting so big already. I cannot believe how much he has changed since we were there. Give him kisses and hugs from Auntie Vicki and Uncle Aaron. Just like Jillian, Aaron can't wait to play with him. And, like Delaney, I would love to cuddle him right now. Love you all! Wish we weren't so far away.
V

Anonymous said...

My goodness my 4th great grand son is growing too fast before I get to see him. He is adorable and can see how blessed we are to have him. Hope to see you all soon. Please give him a hug from me. Gma

Anonymous said...

I just see Grandpa Art all over in that picture ! ! What cheeks just waitin to be smooched ! G'ma S