Friday, April 13, 2007

Drool Fest 2007

Posted by Picasa
Look closely . . . there is a perfect string of drool from Elliott's mouth all the way to the blanket. He is like a faucet - constantly drooling and mouthing everything he can. The drool, combined with the crazy nights must mean that teeth are coming. At least I hope so, otherwise he's just having some fun keeping his mom up half the night! On the other hand, he's an aggressive eater, so I'm not sure that I even want him to get teeth! Whatever happens, I can't ever be crabby about it for too long. Just look at that face! He's already got me all figured out - one smile and I melt!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still cant beleive how much he looks like Ryan did. Must be the hair!! I can,t wait to hold him. Are you coming for the kyds birthdays ? If not Im going to have to drive down and spend an hour or so. Ggma B

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, Ryan had teeth before he was 4 months old....of course he was on cereal and fruits by then too ... wink/smile...glad Elliott gets all the nutrition he needs from momma and keeps his spine in line from dadda --- he does look like a feisty little tiger ! G'ma S.

Anonymous said...

There's my little boy. Wish I was near so I could cuddle him!
auntie v

Ria said...

Is that a tint of red hair I see?

Ann said...

Yes! All 3 kids had a hint of red in their baby hair, but his just seems to be getting brighter instead of fading away. The hair coming in is definitely blonde, so we'll just have to wait and see what takes over!

Anonymous said...

i've got a pic of ryan at the same age laying on his tummy (i'll send it to you) and his hair is just as orangy..when he was 10 it was pure honey blonde.. and now look at it.. get's darker the older he gets... so yes, who knows ? ? bet he'll end up a handsome dude just like his dad......

had another thought today when reading your post about him melting your heart - - are you SURE you're ready to settle for just "3" ? ? ? smile ...

G'ma S