Monday, April 2, 2007

Where I'd Rather Be . . .

Minnesota's long winters sure get me down. Just those few days of sunshine last week were like a dose of really strong medicine - picked me right up. But back to cold and dreary has brought me down again. If it weren't so bad for your health, I'd be one of those mega tan gals always at the tanning salon - it does help with the winter blues. But in trying to set a good example for my children, and thinking about what I don't want my skin to look like in 20 years, I'm just one of those white winter ghosts! I've been thinking a lot about our trip to Hawaii last year ~ the sun, the sand, and the tropical scent on the breeze. Thanks, Vicki and Aaron, for giving us a reason to make that trip. It will always be a special to us; after all, we brought home the most wonderful souvenier! And there's no place else I'd rather be!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES! Same here! Loving the warmer weather - but not the quick returns to cold! We really didn't appreciate the snow that we woke to last Thursday (on our spring break!). Hawaii would be nice, but I don't think Elliott would like his mom to be away!
Love ya! V & A