Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Check it out

I have suggested this blog to many of my friends and am posting it for all to have to opportunity to visit. Fair warning -- it is addicting! This amazing mother of 4 is on a spiritual journey with her equally amazing husband and children. She is an inspiration to me to be a better wife and mother, as well as a better friend. Her faith in the Lord at every turn in her journey is unwavering -- a true light for Christ in this world. Be sure to click on the left side to start from the beginning to get the entire story!





1 comment:

G'ma S said...

My favorite by FAR! I share in your addiction, and am equally amazed at how she ministers to others through her own personal pain. I also recommend reading several of those she has listed as her favorites...I just spent some time last night reading "My Garden Hat" which of course led me to several other new favorites. If you haven't read the post her husband wrote about Angie... you MUST! We should all be so lucky :-)... We all need to join a Beth Moore Bible Study now!