Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Vacation Fun

We squeezed in one last getaway before school started. Our family joined Ryan's sister's family for Labor Day Weekend at Gull Lake. We stayed at the Bay Colony, part of Grandview Resorts. The kids got to enjoy both the lake and beach as well as the waterslide and pool! I had my own personal vacation photographer - Ria takes amazing photos. You can check out her professional website by clicking the link to the right and her blog by clicking here. She's promised to share all the vacation photos with me, and then I'll share a few with all of you! For now, here are some pics of our trip. . .

The cousins enjoying Pirate's Cove minigolf!

Czichotzki's and Elton's at Ernies on the Lake
(notice my two posers!)


My cuties


We stopped in Garison by the fish caught by Paul Bunyan on our way to pick Bailey up from G&G on Mil Lacs Lake.


No comments: